Being an archipelago of 7,107 islands, there is no doubt that the Philippines were known to have some of the finest beaches all over the world. And for this week’s travel theme by Ailsa, I’m presenting a few of the beaches that I’ve been to here in our beautiful country.
- Travel Theme: Beaches (windagainstcurrent.com)
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Beaches (travel-monkey.me)
- Dream Destinations: Part 1 (wisecrackblog.wordpress.com)
- 30 April … Z for Zambales (alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com)
- Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte Adventure (jen1solis.wordpress.com)
- Zambales: Anawangin, Capones and Nagsasa (roamheads.wordpress.com)
- Beach Camping In The Philippines – Crystal Beach Resort Zambales (myworldblogg.wordpress.com)