Being an archipelago of 7,107 islands, there is no doubt that the Philippines were known to have some of the finest beaches all over the world. And for this week’s travel theme by Ailsa, I’m presenting a few of the beaches that I’ve been to here in our beautiful country.
A portion of a long stretch of beach at Laiya, Batangas.
The remote beach of Samal Island, Davao.
A favorite destination by the campers… Anawangin Beach of Zambales.
One famous beach in the north… Pagudpud Beach of Ilocos.
Children enjoying the clear waters of Subic.
Early morning at Sariaya, Quezon.
The yellow sands and clear blue water of Pagudpud.
- Travel Theme: Beaches (windagainstcurrent.com)
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Beaches (travel-monkey.me)
- Dream Destinations: Part 1 (wisecrackblog.wordpress.com)
- 30 April … Z for Zambales (alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com)
- Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte Adventure (jen1solis.wordpress.com)
- Zambales: Anawangin, Capones and Nagsasa (roamheads.wordpress.com)
- Beach Camping In The Philippines – Crystal Beach Resort Zambales (myworldblogg.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Travel Theme: The Four Elements. | the unbearable lightness of being me.
Pingback: Travel Theme: Pathwways. | the unbearable lightness of being me.