A tall grass I found during one of the walks I did at Kota Kinabalu.
Part of my lunch at a waterfront restaurant at Kota Kinabalu: slightly sauteed spinach with vinegar dressing and bits of garlic and mozarella cheese.
The greenery of Bayo Village at Mountain Province, Philippines.
Durian: one of the things that Davao, Philippines is known for.
- Travel Theme: Walls. (greatgreths.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Mountains. (greatgreths.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Green (wheresmybackpack.com)
- Travel Theme: Green (pathsunwritten.com)
- Travel Theme: Green (patriciaddrury.com)