Caterpillars are the larval stage of butterflies and moths (known as the order Lepidoptera.) This is said to be the longest stage for many Lepidoptera because they last from two weeks to a month. What they do most is eat and eat and eat – this is to store enough to fuel its pupae stage: a reason why some of them are considered to be a pest especially by the farmers. But just like their adult stage, many of them are a beauty even without the attractive wings.
- Crawl into Fall: Cool Caterpillars (showmeoz.wordpress.com)
- Caterpillars (blogpestcontrol.com)
- What do Caterpillars Eat (wanttoknowit.com)
- One Lovely Caterpillar (greatgreths.wordpress.com)
- Beware: Slug Moth Caterpillar (greatgreths.wordpress.com)