Being a tropical plant in a tropical country, we got plenty of these in our garden – it’s really easy to grow. It would still be okay even if you forgot to water it for a couple of days. We have at least five kinds of cordyline. They are mostly leaves, so I rarely pay attention to them. I think they only bear flowers when they are totally matured, like this one. This is about ten years old, though it’s not the first time it bloomed and this is the first time I got to really see these flowers.
- Cold comfort for tropical foliage (gardenezi.wordpress.com)
- Asclepias physocarpa (findmeacure.com)
- A Moroccan mosaic in Huntington Beach (ocregister.com)
- Thirty best tropical foliage plants for colour (gardenezi.wordpress.com)
- Garden Overhaul Stage 2 (clickittome.wordpress.com)