Here’s another day-flying moth I found the other day. Judging by the look of it’s back I’m guessing this one belongs to the Arctiidae family of genus Ctenucha. I’m using here so it would seem I know what I’m saying… when in fact I don’t. Though I wish I could, but it is so hard to recognize the specificity of these creatures!
- Made Most Delighted By A Moth. (greatgreths.wordpress.com)
- Mad About Moths – National Moth Week! (newswatch.nationalgeographic.com)
- Moth: Some Kind Of. (greatgreths.wordpress.com)
- 7 Things You Don’t Know About Moths, But Should (livescience.com)
- the other lepidopterans (rebeccainthewoods.wordpress.com)
- It’s enorm-moth! This newly-emerged atlas moth shows off its huge 30cm wingspan (dailymail.co.uk)