In between the hours of five to six in the afternoon… as the sun, with its visible burning roundness, was about to set down to light up another place… two kites chanced upon each other. They soar, they glide… until they finally meet across the setting sun – acknowledge each other, and… do the tango.
- At Dusk in April (5wise.wordpress.com)
- Theme #4 Dusk (scrappig.wordpress.com)
- Paddling at dusk (thedustsettles.com)
- ‘Dusk On Victoria Avenue’ (spool2spool.wordpress.com)
- Morning photo: half-light (summitcountyvoice.com)