I was trying to capture a bee buzzing around some wild flowers one morning when I spotted these two tiny dews. They’re just about a millimeter in size and splendidly enough, I had my 105mm macro lens that moment. Amazing how a bunch of grasses could fit in that miniscule crystal-dot of water… so delightful to have captured it just before the heat of the sun sucked it up.
- Stunning macro photographs of Dew Drops (lostateminor.com)
- Dew Drop Macro Photographs by Sharon Johnstone (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- Morning Dew Photography (buntemomente.wordpress.com)
- Dew Drops and Sawdust (artyange.wordpress.com)
- Morning Dew Photography (artprofilesworld.wordpress.com)